Modular magnetic pen
Polar pen is the world\'s first modular pen made from magnetics. This beautiful simple product will transform into endless possibilities. This modular pen will inspire you at work, school or home. If you enjoy tinkering with things or are fascinated with the power of magnets, then this product is for you.
We have found many fun and functional ways of using the polar pen and we are really excited to see what you will come up with.
The Polar pen is made with 13 high-power magnets that are silver-plated, or gun metal. It's a fairly thin pen, long, and smooth. The trim/non-magnetic components are steel. As they have high contents of nickel and iron, they stick to the magnets.
At first glance, they don't really look like pens. There's no obvious cap separation because it blends in to the body and the colour scheme makes it look like a tool.
The diameter of the pen is comfortable to use, both as a pen and a stylus.
These pens are perfect for tinkering with. The modular system makes it fun to play around with and rearrange, either as a tool, or just as a toy. Sure, you could get one and use it just as a pen and/or stylus, but before you know it, you'll be fiddling with it and wanting to take it apart. It's really satisfying.
- Fun to take apart and play with - passes time when you're bored or feeling creative.
- Takes common, popular refills.
- Engineered to withstand repeated impact and resist corrosion.
- Narrow stylus tip - 5 mm width - allows for greater accuracy in writing (or drawing).
- Responsive and precise stylus.
- Silicone rubber tip inside the top magnet in the pen cap prevents the tip of the gel pen from drying out or leaking.
- Material: Magnet ,Metal
- 1 x Pen holder,
- 1 x Pen cap
- 2 x Touch capacitor head (stylus)
- 13 x Magnetic ring
- 2 x Pen refill
Please do not give a small child it to be in danger of the drinking by mistake